Thursday 9 June 2011

"I KNOW YOU"....


The thing with knowing someone is that you know, sure. BUT do you really?
i mean sometimes i just wonder do i really know someone? or i know only what that person wants me to know. how do u really know someone?
we cant deny the possibilty, which is btw alot, of manipulation here or can we?
its an overstatement according to me. i have people who know me. but they know what i tell them. those who are close know more since they have spent more time or observed, but thats about how far it goes.


at the end of the day, i know myself. and you know urself. and here id say PERIOD!

2 comments:

  1. just a thought if we only know what people tell us how do we figure out their lies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @farah: true true..ppl only knw what we want thm to know...as u say a mystery shd b there to unfold itself..=P
    @zun: lie speak for itself as truth...

    ReplyDelete