Saturday 5 March 2011

Day1

This is the day i commit to writing for myself, about myself and by myself!!!
as much as it sounds narcistic it is true and yes narcissistically awesum !

i have reached the point where im ACTUALLY looking for solace on the internet!!! i mean how wierd can life be for a person like me, for whom using the internet is only limited to activities on facebook, random tweeting, and a few emails.

Life as we know it, is simply my way of blogging about the things that are thought provoking for me and i spend my days and nights thinking about those things. for example... why would blair all of a sudden fall for dan? and y the hell doesnt elaina go for damon and leave the other salvatore? or why would alexander be gay?or y wldnt this cute guy jus give in to my lady charms? and y wldnt lame people leave me alone? or why cant i maintain a social life?
i will soon post more..let me think....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment